Forex miner

Personal blog about forex trading. Automated trading strategy for VT TRADER, TRADERSTATION, METATRADER. Trading strategy fx reviews

Microsoft OneNote killer - EverNote (freeware)

"Every note, ever written - at any time, in any place"

World of currency market trading,development, hobbies,family,friends,events - lot of information. Agree ? I'm still thinking about using and storing information effectively. Two weeks ago I have found great piece of software - EverNote.

At the first look I have been confused about complexity, but after spending two hours playing with them...

I was really surprised. It's easy. It's works. And the web clips feature... (clap)

Web clips allows saving whole web page from your favorite browser into EverNote and then edit them in same environment as MS Word.

I would like recommend EverNote freeware to anyone.

http://www.evernote.com/en/products/evernote/

0 comments: